2007年12月10日 星期一

Guishan Island

Guishan Island a volcano island on occasion is managed by Yi-lan. One of the reasons well-known is that it resembles a floating turtle. Last Friday on class, hudilaoshr said: I have never been to Guishan Island. Although I live in Yi-Lan for six years, I have not been to there, either. One time my friend climbed there, and she said it is so steep that she nearly dead! therefore, the Guishan Island is also called :Steep Island.

The methods which go to the Guishan Island is by the ship. That is the reason that why I didn’t go with her because I always have serious seasick on the ship….So it is terrible thing for me to take a ship to trip. There are without inhabitants live in. People are limited, and sometime have to hold the application to go to.My friend who climbed Guishan Island said there are beautiful and natural. However, I must eat the medicine to avoid seasick or I shall can't to see the view there forever.

I think it is necessary limiting people because many famous spot were destroyed by tourists all over the world. According news we know some spots will disappear soon like: Angkor Wat. Angkor in Cambodia, coral-reef coast in south Taiwan and other countries and so on…. But the most important thing is the behavior of people treating to historic relics. Be careful to treat those World Heritages and give the right for next one to see them.

沒有留言: